Every year Fondation René Touraine (FRT) awards 5 fellowships to hospital-based clinical dermatologists and pre or post doctoral research fellows for international exchanges between laboratories, one of which must be European.
These grants are awarded to encourage exchanges and international collaborations between research laboratories or clinical departments. Pre or post doctoral research fellows and dermatologists may apply for these grants.
Award: Since 1993, the Foundation's Scientific Board reviews each year the candidate' applications and allocates the following fellowships:
- One fellowship of 18000€ for a long exchange
- Four Fellowships of 4500€ for a short exchange
- Applicants should be under 40 years of age.
- Exchange with a laboratory or department from another country.
- Involve at least one European laboratory.
- Exchange of benefits to both host and home laboratory.
- To download the application form, click here.
Attention, the candidates can apply only for one type of fellowship (short or long).
The deadline for receipt of applications is the 1st October 2016. Website: Fondation René Touraine (FRT) Fellowships 2016
Award: The scholarship includes a $2,000 USD stipend, complimentary registration for the meeting, one educational session, and an invitation to a dinner with AAD leadership at Annual Meeting. Selected abstracts will be displayed electronically at the meeting and featured in the World Congress Fund Poster Abstract Book.
- Abstract must be submitted with application.
- Only nationals of developing countries are eligible.
- Apply as a resident in dermatology or apply within three years of completing dermatology residency training at the time of the meeting. The goal of the Strauss & Katz World Congress Fund scholarship Program is to bring young dermatologists, including those still in training, to the AAD Annual Meeting for educational and networking opportunities.
- Be endorsed by a national dermatologic society. A signed letter of endorsement from the society is required to be attached to the online application and must be in Adobe Acrobat portable document format (PDF).
- Priority will be given to applicants who have never attended AAD meetings.
- Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- No deferrals permitted. Eligible applicants may reapply the following year if unable to accept scholarship.
Award: The scholarships include complimentary meeting registration, admission to one post-graduate ticketed session, and an invitation to dinner with AAD leadership during the meeting.
- - Be a dermatologist.
- - Applicants must be nominated by their national dermatological society.
- - Officers are required to submit an online recommendation form for each applicant (up to two per country).
- - Previous scholarship recipients are not eligible.
If you are a dermatological society and would like to nominate a member for this scholarship, contact Jaime Campbell-Kraus at email@example.com or (847) 240-1350.
If you are an applicant and would like to apply, please contact your national dermatological society.
This is open to all participants who submitted their abstracts for the poster presentation. Successful candidates will receive free conference registration including pre congress workshop. Please apply to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are required to submit their name, email address, mobile number, position, place of work, abstracts, and a brief CV. Closing date is 25th July 2016. Judges' decision is final and no appeal will be entertained. Successful applicants will be notified by email.